The equip network has come out of a shared burden and desire of a number of northern California local church youth leaders who desire for their students to be equipped and matured through Christ-centered Bible teaching and discipleship.
- The equip network seeks to gather together like-minded churches and their students through various local conference and camp events throughout the year. The hope is to use these times of gathering for fellowship, but more importantly for training and equipping students while encouraging them to love Christ and His Word more, and to be faithful in taking part in their local churches and with sharing the gospel of Christ in their communities.
- The equip network seeks to be unified in furthering gospel ministry in students lives and in their service to others through their local churches. At the center of any event that the equip network leads is a desire to make Christ the center of all things in each of our lives and for churches who share in the same desire to see their students mature in Christ-likeness.
- The equip network seeks to encourage each church in furthering gospel ministry that is Christ-centered in its Bible teaching and in its worship of God. It seeks to further like minded ministry to students through a commitment to faithful expositional Bible teaching, Christ-centered and Christ-exalting worship, and faithful evangalistic outreach through training and teaching students to be equipped to know and share the gospel of Jesus Christ to others.
- At the heart of the equip network is the belief that the local church is to “equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ” (Ephesians 4:12). The network is here to help with equipping students in the local church context and to encourage Christian parents to be faithful in their role with their children. The network serves as a means to partner together as churches and Christ loving familes in equipping students and children through the planned events and gatherings. Each church participates in the network with the common goal of seeing students and famlies saturated with the Word of God and living lives that seek to exalt and honor the name of Christ through living out and ministering the gospel.
- KEEPING JESUS CHRIST CENTRAL
We want students to see Jesus Christ exalted, praised, glorified, worshiped and adored through our gatherings and teaching and preaching times.
- KEEPING THE GOSPEL PRIORITY
We want the gospel to be seen as the hope of salvation by way of trusting Jesus Christ by faith and experiencing redemption and forgiveness in and through Christ alone. We want the gospel to be preached as a reminder to believers and as a call to unbelievers.
- KEEPING THE LOCAL CHURCH IMPORTANT
We believe the local church is the means in which God brings His gospel and then grows and equips His people. We want to emphasis its importance and that it is the means for God to gather his people in community and life together.
- KEEPING DISCIPLESHIP FOCUSED
We desire to see students who come to Christ and trust Him as Lord to be involved in Christ-centered discipleship relationships in the local church and to grow in the knowledge of their Savior.
- PROMOTING ENCOURAGEMENT AND FELLOWSHIP
We want our Christ centered, gospel proclaiming gatherings to cultivate encouragement and fellowship for students, parents, and youth leaders. We want to promote faithful fellowship and encouragement among faithful Bible believing and Bible teaching local church ministries, centered around the proclamation of Jesus Christ through the preaching and teaching of Christ and His Word.
For further information about the network or any questions, please email us at email@example.com